• Pizza & Professionals: Thursday, September 17 in the Montesi Executive Center (Buckman Hall 211), 12:30-1:30 p.m. Learn more about Shelby Farms Park Conservancy, the positions they currently recruit for, and enjoy free pizza!
• CBIZ-MHM, Tuesday, September 15
• Reynolds Bone & Griesbeck, Wednesday, September 16
• Watkins Uiberall, Thursday, September 17
• International Paper, Monday, September 21
• FedEx Internal Audit, Monday, October 5
See Career DireXions Newsletter for details »»»
GRADUATE SCHOOL WEEK
• Graduate School Exams Strategy Sessions: Monday, September 21 in Montesi Executive Center (Buckman 211). Tentative Schedule: (GMAT: 1:00-2:00) (LSAT: 2:00-3:00) (GRE: 3:00-4:00)
• Graduate School Expo: Tuesday, September 22 in Canale Arena, 12:00 to 2:00 p.m. More than 60 graduate and professionals schools are expected to attend to share information about their programs. Open to all students in all grade levels, as well as alumni! If you’re thinking about graduate school as an option, you won’t want to miss this opportunity to talk to these school representatives face-to-face! Mark your calendar today!
• Graduate Admissions Test Drive – Individual Informational Meetings: Wednesday, September 23 in Buckman 217, 1:00-4:00 p.m. This is your opportunity to schedule a 15-minute individual appointment with our Kaplan representative to talk about your test results, get information on preparation classes, and more. Come by the Career Services office (Buckman 207) to schedule your appointment time, or select a time through your CareerLinx account (look under the “events” tab, and select a time from the drop down menu associated with this event.)
• “Get Into Graduate School” Panel/Luncheon: Thursday, September 24 in Sabbatini Lounge, 12:30-1:30 p.m.