The CBU Nursing Program is currently taking donations for the following groups: Catholic Charities of West Tennessee, Caritas Village in Binghamton, and the Alzheimer’s Daycare Centers of Memphis (which includes Dorothy’s Place and the Grashot Center). All donations can be delivered in the Nursing Program offices in Buckman Hall 328. We will be accepting donations April 7-17. All donations — no matter how big or small — will be a blessing to these agencies.
Here’s a list of the items most needed:
- Cans of Vienna sausage
- Ensure or other nutritional supplement drinks
- Pudding cups
- Fruit or applesauce cups
- Small packages of peanut butter or cheese crackers
- Snack bars and granola bars
- Small individual bags of chips
- 16 oz. Gatorade or bottled water
- Individually wrapped snack cakes (such as Little Debbies)
- Cans of soft drinks
- Paper towels
- Baby wipes
- 55-gallon trash bags
If you prefer to make a cash donation or write a check to assist with this, simply make it out to CBU Nursing or email Stacey Trotter at email@example.com to make a monetary donation to our cause.