Spring Final Exam Schedule for DAY Undergraduates Now Available
Exams are scheduled Wednesday, May 6 through Monday, May 11 (including Saturday, May 9).
Upcoming Important Dates on the Academic Calendar
• March 26, 2015: Last Day to Withdraw from the 16-week Spring Session
• April 17, 2015: Last Day to Withdraw from the Second Spring 8-week Session
Fall 2015 Registration is just around the corner!
Fall 2015 Registration Opening Dates
• March 23: Adult Professional Studies, Nursing & Graduate
• March 30: Day Seniors and Juniors
• April 1: Day Sophomores
• April 3: Day Freshmen
The Fall Course Schedule is available on the Web. Act now!
1. Contact your advisor now to set up an appointment. Note: CBU is closed April 2-6, so freshmen need to be sure to schedule their advising appointments to occur before April 2.
- Undergraduate DAY and CAPS students meet with their advisor to receive their alternate PIN.
- Graduate students have their alternate PIN always available in BannerWeb on the ALT PIN page.
- Tip for Undergraduates: Once you register for the first course, your alternate PIN will become available in BannerWeb on the ALT PIN page.
2. Look at the courses on Fall 2015 schedule. Click on the CRN# of the course to find the prereqs, restrictions, etc.
3. Check BannerWeb to see if you have any holds. Take care of these now so you will be able to register on time. Check often as holds are dynamically added for missed payments, etc.
4. Make sure any special permissions including registration overrides are in place. These are only given by the department chair offering the course. Note: CAPS courses (designated by CP) are only open to CAPS students.
5. Remember to use DegreeWorks (located inside BannerWeb) where you can track your progress toward degree completion, find your advisor, shoot them an email, and much more! DegreeWorks is updated nightly.
6. Check the Academic Calendar for add/drop and withdrawal deadlines for specific terms or semesters.
7. If you receive a registration error, be sure to write down the error and contact your advisor. This will help them in troubleshooting the issue.
8. All returning students should be registered for Fall 2015 courses before the close of the spring semester.