• Tuesday, March 24: “Leading Ladies” Career Panel (Spain Auditorium, 1:00-2:00 p.m.) Join us for our annual panel discussion with some of the most influentia l female leaders in their industries, including several CBU alumnae! This year’s panelists include:
- Crystal Oliver: Managing HR Director, FedEx Express (Executive MBA ’00)
- Carolyn Danley: President, Junior League Of Memphis
- Amy Weirich: Shelby County District Attorney
- Maria Lensing: Vice President-Signature Client Group, AT&T (Electrical Engineering ’01 & MSEM ’07)
- Holly Goughnour: Director, Global Tax, International Paper (Accounting ’98)
• Wednesday, March 25: Cupcakes & Conversation: Careers With ServiceMaster (Buckman Hall 102, 3:00-4:00 p.m.) Wherever you go for lunch, join us for dessert, and learn more about career opportunities with ServicesMaster! Learn about the company, what they do, and positions they typically (or currently) have available… and, enjoy Muddy’s Cupcakes (while they last). Don’t miss out!
• Thursday, March 26: Pizza & Professionals: RocketFuel (Buckman Hall 102, 12:30-1:30 p.m.) Learn more about the this local web design and marketing firm, who they are and what they do, and learn more about the position they typically hire… and of course, enjoy free pizza! What a deal!
• Tuesday, March 31: Job Search Boot Camp (Buckman Hall 102, 1:00-2:00 p.m.) Seniors! If you’re still looking for employment after graduation, then don’t miss this event! Group mini-sessions will be conducted on interviewing skills, networking, and job search strategies. Plus, individual resume reviews by recruiters & alumni will be available. An RSVP is REQUIRED for this event, no later than March 30. Call, email firstname.lastname@example.org or come by Career Services.