TIME IS RUNNING OUT FOR STIPENDS FOR THE LONDON PARIS TRIP! Classes TBA begin after Spring Break. Register Now.
See the world in a new light by studying abroad. Study in London and Paris in May 2015 and broaden your horizons. Take courses in International Finance: Fin 473 and Global Studies: GS 300, regular and honors, and experience the international life. Many amazing sights in London and Paris include Buckingham Palace, House of Parliament, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Piccadilly Circus, and more. You may even spot the royal family. In Paris visit the Eiffel tower, shop at Galleries Lafayette, stroll the Champs Elysees, see Mona Lisa at the Louvre and learn about international finance and global issues. Experience the world for yourself, as it will have great advantages in life. Study abroad now has several $500 dollar stipends for qualified students who are traveling abroad this year.
So you want to go on the London Paris trip? Now what?
1. Pay $300 to Business office by January 27 to reserve your spot, fully refundable if trip fails to make. (Make check payable to CBU with note London/ Paris trip deposit.)
2. Apply for stipend for trip cost immediately. (Up to $500). Applications must be received in Study Abroad office by February 3. Subsidy recipients will be notified by February 17.
3. Complete Study Abroad Application and return to Study Abroad office.
4. Register for 2nd 8 week session class that begins after Spring Break: GS300: The Global Citizen (regular or honors) AND/OR FIN 437: International Finance. Meeting time is TBA to accommodate the schedule of all students enrolled. GS class satisfies Social Science GER.
5. Pay incrementally or pay in full. After $300 January payment, pay an additional $1000 for a total of $1300 by February 27. Full payment due by March 16, unless special arrangements are made with Study Abroad office. (*Full time students register as part of their normal class load and pay no extra tuition. Part time and overload students pay $200 for credit hour.)
6. Go to cbu.edu/studyabroad or contact Study Abroad office for more information. (901) 321-3264, Buckman Hall 342 or 346.