MORE STIPENDS AND SCHOLARSHIPS, UP TO $500, AVAILABLE TO FIRST STUDENTS TO REGISTER FOR ROME/PARIS STUDY TRIP CLASSES!!
Come Away with your Classmates! With half the school year over, make plans for the London-Paris trip in May. Classes offered are International Financial Management: FIN 437 and Global Studies: GS 300 (Honors and Regular). After class, ride the big red double-decker bus, enjoy the sites of Big Ben, House of Parliament, Piccadilly Circus, St. Paul’s Cathedral, then on to Paris for the Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysses, a Seine river cruise and meet the Mona Lisa up close and personal. To save your spot pay a $300 deposit to the Business office by January 27… or check with study abroad office for extension. Study abroad now has several $500 stipends for students traveling this year, so fill out the form. For more information on this trip or classes or stipends follow this link.
So you want to go on the London Paris trip? Now what?
1. Pay $300 to Business office by January 27… or contact the Study Abroad office for an extension, to reserve your spot. Deposit fully refundable if trip fails to make. (Make check payable to CBU with note London/ Paris trip deposit.)
2. Apply for stipend for trip cost immediately. (Up to $500). Applications must be received in Study Abroad office by February 3. Subsidy recipients will be notified by February 17.
3. Complete Study Abroad Application and return to Study Abroad office.
4. Register for 2nd 8 week session class that begins after Spring Break: GS300: The Global Citizen (regular or honors) and/or FIN 437: International Finance. Meeting time is TBA to accommodate the schedule of all students enrolled. GS class satisfies Social Science GER.
5. Pay incrementally or pay in full. After $300 January payment, pay an additional $1000 for a total of $1300 by February 27. Full payment due by March 16, unless special arrangements are made with Study Abroad office. (Full time students register as part of their normal class load and pay no extra tuition. Part-time and overload students pay $200 for credit hour.)
6. Go to cbu.edu/studyabroad or contact Study Abroad office for more information. Call (901) 321-3264 or drop by Buckman Hall 342 or 346.