• Tuesday, January 27: Career Power Hour – Job Search Strategies (Buckman Hall102, 1:00-2:00 p.m.) There are all kinds of ways to go about finding a job. Learn some of the strategies that you may not have considered, and how they might best fit into your own job search plans. Join us!
• Thursday, January 29: Pizza & Professionals: The Exchange Club (Buckman Hall 102, 12:30 – 1:30 pm)
• Tuesday, February 3: Career Power Hour – Resume Writing (Buckman Hall 102, 1:00-2:00 p.m.) Whether you’re starting a resume from scratch, tweaking one that you’ve been using for years, or anywhere in between, this workshop can help! Join us to learn some of the fine points of resume writing, what to include (and not to include), as well as tips on cover letters and references. Be there!
• Wednesday, February 4: Mock Interview Day (Buckman Hall 207, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.) Whether you’re a “rookie” w hen it comes to job interviews, or whether you’ve been on several, it’s always a good idea to brush up on your skills. This is your chance to interview with a professional recruiter from such companies as ServiceMaster, CBRE, CBIZ, and others, and then get immediate feedback on your interviewing skills. This is just for practice, so it’s great way to shake the nerves and brush up on your skills before the real thing! This opportunity only comes around once semester…so don’t miss out! Sign up begins on January 21st. Advanced Sign-Up Required
• Thursday, February 5: Practice Test Drive: LSAT and MCAT (Buckman Hall, 1:00-4:30 p.m.) Advanced Sign-Up Required
• Friday, February 6: Kaplan Campus Visit – Sample Tests, Questions, Test Review
(Buckman Hall 208, 1:00-3:00 p.m.)