Come out to celebrate with our Alumni & Family Weekend! From a concert, to a cook-out, to tailgating and reconnecting with classmates, this is one weekend at CBU that you can’t miss! Alumni Weekend takes place simultaneously with Family Weekend and offers a unique opportunity for the entire CBU family to come together and share our points of pride through an exciting selection of collaborative programming.
ALUMNI & FAMILY WEEKEND EVENTS WILL INCLUDE:
- 10th Annual International Festival of Hops: This is CBU’s 10th annual beer tasting, featuring an assortment of your favorite brew from the US, Germany, France, Italy and England! Burgers, beer, and live music! Friday, October 3, 6:00-9:00 p.m. on Nolan Field.
- Campus Tours: See what’s new and upcoming on the CBU campus on a tour led by student President’s Ambassadors. Saturday, October 4, starting at 10:00 a.m. at the Cooper Wilson Center for Life Sciences.
- President’s Brunch: Chat with President John Smarrelli, Athletic Director Brian Summers, and Frank Buscher, VP of Academics & Student Life, over brunch and discuss the University’s current and future state of affairs. Saturday, October 4, at 11:00 a.m. in Alfonso Dining Hall.
- Divine Voices Gospel Choir Concert: CBU’s Divine Voices Gospel Choir will present their first concert of the semester as a part of Alumni & Family Weekend. Don’t miss it — they’re great! Saturday, October 4, 2014, 4:00-5:00 p.m. in the University Theater.
- Levitt Shell Concert with Paul Thorn: CBU is sponsoring the Saturday night concert by Paul Thorn at the Shell, and all of our Alumni & Family Weekend attendees are invited to enjoy the concert in the VIP tent! Saturday, October 4, 7:00 p.m. at the Levitt Shell in Overton Park.
- Siena Society Hat & Tea Party: Ladies, don your favorite hat and join hostess Eloise Smarrelli at the Deal Courtyard for afternoon tea (and the accompanying scrumptious goodies) at 3:00 p.m. on Sunday, October 5.
- AND MORE!!!