The 2014 Commencement Exercises are rapidly approaching. Below you will find an outline of the activities planned leading up to the big celebration. First and foremost, is the Graduation Fair on April, 1. Those who are walking in the ceremony must attend one of the two sessions.
• Graduation Fair: Tuesday, April 1 in Sabbatini Lounge, 12:00-2:00 p.m. or 4:00-6:30 p.m.
Graduates who are walking in Commencement will need to attend one of the two sessions. Receive rain tickets, announcements.
• Alumni Association Welcome Party: Monday, May 5 on the Rozier Deck, 2:00-5:00 p.m.
Welcome to the ranks of CBU Alumni! Come enjoy some snacks, beverages, music, and more.
• Graduation Rehearsal: Thursday, May 15 in Canale Arena, 6:00 p.m.
Required for all students participating in commencement. Caps, Gowns, and last minute directives.
• Presidential Student Recognition: Friday, May 16 in University Theater, 10:00 a.m.
This event is by invitation only. Recipients will receive an invitation from the President.
• Legacy Dinner: Friday, May 16 in Sabbatini Lounge, 5:30 p.m.
This event is by invitation only. Any student who has at least one parent, grandparent, and/or sibling who is an alumnus/a of CBU (undergraduate or graduate program) is considered to be a legacy. Recipients will receive an invitation from the Advancement Office.
• Baccalaureate: Friday, May 16 at the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, 7:00 p.m.
This event is open to all students — master’s and bachelor’s candidates. Enjoy one of your last events together as a class.
• 2014 Commencement: Saturday, May 17 at Signaigo Field, 9:00 a.m.
Candidates should report to Canale Arena by 7:30 a.m. Guests may arrive at 8:00 a.m.
Graduates will receive a letter (via their CBU email address and the mail) in the next week. Also, graduates may sign up for a free text message alert system, by sending a text message with the word “CBU” to the number 313131. Contact Wilson Phillips, in the Office of Student Life, with any questions. He may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (901) 321-3531.