- PKG/ME 498 Special Topics: Transport Packaging (3 crs.)- Siripong Malasri, Ph.D., P.E., CPLP Technologist
- PKG 496 Special Topics: Pre-shipment Tests (1 cr.) – Siripong Malasri, Ph.D., P.E., CPLP Technologist
Cost: $1,580.00 (Based on 10 students)
- CHEM105: Chemistry of Cooking (Pending Gen-Ed) * Honors or Non-Honors
- RS 294: Special Topics: Honors Christian Spirituality (Pending Gen-Ed)
- RS 324: Honors Christian Spirituality (Approved Gen-Ed)
Cost: CHEM $2,285/ RS $1,700 + airfare
All you need to do from here is complete the Travel Study Trip application form.
Trip Deposit of $300.00 is due by October 1. Checks should be made payable to CBU and paid directly to the Business Office with the trip destination clearly and course identified; credit cards are accepted as well. Trip applications should be completed and returned to Buckman 346 or 347 when first payment is made or before.
If you have any further questions about the trip contact Dr. Emily Forsdick by telephone at (901) 321-3461 or Ms. Melody Caldwell at (901) 321-3264 or email@example.com.