Dear Engineering Students, Faculty, Staff, and Friends:
- On November 12, 2016, CBU announced the naming of the Gadomski School of Engineering at its 2016 Bell Tower Gala.
- Our engineering total enrollment increased about 20% from fall 2015 (432 students) to fall 2016 (517 students).
- Our Graduate Engineering produced a total of 3,700 credit hours during FY17. This is a 48% increase over FY16.
- During the 2016-17 academic year engineering students won a total of 14 awards from various competitions.
- 10 undergraduate and 8 graduate students passed the CPLP Exam and have become ISTA Certified Packaging Lab Technicians.
- 33% of our full time faculty members are registered professional engineers. This is a 6% increase from the previous academic year.
- We were ranked in the 2017 U.S. News Best Colleges (South), Best Undergraduate Engineering.
- Our Chemical, Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical engineering programs were ranked No. 1, No. 3, No. 4, and No. 4 in the 2017 Best Value Schools.
- An MS in Computer Information Systems was offered for the first time in spring of 2017.
This is quite an impressive list of accomplishments. We look forward to an even better year 2017-18.
Have a great summer!