City Year is a great opportunity to build career experience, leadership skills and make a difference in the lives of children. We are currently offering full-time positions to approaching graduates interested in doing a paid, year of service.
Our last application deadline is April 30th…Apply Now!
- 3,000 positions to fill across the country
- Serve in your choice of 27 different cities
- 90+ University Partnerships provide 25% – 100% tuition scholarships
- Instantly connected to a 23,000+ alumni network
- Over 300 hours of training and professional development
- Receive a $5,775 scholarship upon completion
- Health insurance and loan forbearance provided for participants
City Year is an education focused, nonprofit organization that unites young people of all backgrounds for a year of full-time service to keep students in school and on track to graduation. Visit cityyear.org to learn more.
Porter-Leath is looking at continuing its mission of empowering children and families through its blossoming AmeriCorps program. The Porter-Leath AmeriCorps program is focused on providing enrichment for children within Early Head Start, Head Start and Preschool classrooms. We are very excited to announce our search for AmeriCorps Enrichment Members for the 2016-2017 service term at furthering this mission. The AmeriCorps program is looking for energetic, proactive, and committed service minded leaders that go the distance. In addition, highly qualified and sought after candidates who have vested interest in Early Childhood Services, Social and Behavioral Science, and or Child Development. Candidates should apply at: https://my.americorps.gov/mp/login.do
The City Of Memphis AmeriCorps Vista Program has a number of opportunities available for soon-to-be graduates! For more details, visit: http://vistainmemphis.wix.com/vistainmemphis